Friday, April 9, 2010

Three Weeks and Counting...Three Speckled Hens Antique Show

I 'm getting excited... in three weeks, I am filling the 12 ft. trailer and doing my annual road trip to scenic Templeton, CA. for a great two day flea market. This is my fourth year doing this twice yearly event. I hope you will plan on making the beautiful drive north. The Three Speckled Hens Antiques Show will be held on Saturday, May 1st, from 9-4 & Sunday, May 2nd, from 10-4. at 805 S. Main St. in Templeton, CA. Right outside Paso Robles. You will have a fun filled day of shopping and food vendors. You will love this charming little town!
The things I have been collecting....Let's just say, I hope I can fit them all in the trailer.

http://threespeckledhens.com/

3 comments:

  1. Victoria,
    As always, it appears that you are bringing a trailer full of 'fabulous finds' to our 'Three Speckled Hens' show. You know that I can hardly wait to see what you bring each time, and as always, I expect to be your first customer! :) See you in 18 days! It's going to be an incredible show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~ I will be posting pictures of some of the great treasures that I will be bringing to The Three Speckled Hens Show. I want everyone to get a glance before it all gets loaded in the trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new website, love ALL your stuff, love you!!!!! Looking forward to seeing you at the Hens show!! Kathy (K-Hen) :)

    ReplyDelete