Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hoarding...in a good way!

I have to say that with two shows coming up in the near future- The Remnants of the Past Show on Saturday, April 30th & My sixth year participating at the Three Speckled Hens Show Coming up on Saturday, May 21st & Sunday May 22nd...I am really hoarding some great things in my storage and my garage. I must confess that I do arrange them in an way that as I pass by I think... aw...I really love that! or I would love to buy that if I was someone! Because I only do about three shows a year, I do have the luxury of buying and making a cohesive look as I go. I do collect great pieces that do fit the style or look I am doing at that time. I have found a great new friend & artisan who has designed some fabulous necklaces for my shows. I will have more jewlery than I have had in the past. All I can say is stay tuned for updates on the shows & be sure to visit the websites of these great shows.
www.threespeckledhens.com
www.remnantsofthepast.com

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I could go up to the R of The P show! It sounds like everyone is going and it is going to be incredible. Great to see you on Sunday.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete