Saturday, May 28, 2011

Three Speckled Hens...Another Great Show!



Three Speckled Hens Antique Show is over...the trailer is unloaded, the shutters in storage, the wonderful Texas goods taken to A Beautiful Mess Antiques & with a little rest over the weekend I am sure my back will feel better! Boy did we work hard! I can't thank my good friend Sally for all the help that she gave me up in Paso Robles- setting up the show and working it. Also my friend Arleen was so sweet to drive up and lend a hand as well. Two great women I would not trade for anything! The Hens show was a huge success! There were 80 dealers and the show has now grown from its origional tiny venue to its latest building and grounds at the Paso Robles Mid- State Fairgrounds. I want to thank all of the Speckled Hens and their families for their hospitality and for all of the laughter we share year after year! I so look forward to each show and the vendors, some of whom have become my close friends. Please visit me... I will be working at the store with the girls of a beautiful mess selling our latest treasures. Stop in and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment