Thursday, September 29, 2011

SHE LOADED UP THE TRUCK, AND SHE HIT THE ROAD...AGAIN!

After months of finding wonderful treasures across the U.S., I am back on the road again! I have had a wonderful time searching for treasures preparing for my fall shows. Some how, October seemed so far away! But here we are again, I have spent the last week and a half in work mode. The trailer is loaded and so is the truck and my friend Kari also has her SUV packed full. The hard part is finished, loading is always tough, but somehow we did it and now comes the fun part. When the unloading is done, creating on the other end is always my favorite part! I love to buy in vignettes or in a "story", so as I am shopping a flea market, I find that one good piece and then the rest just falls into place! I have a good story or two to tell up north and I know we will have fun at The Three Speckled Hens Show...we always do. Laughter and friends, new and old. I hope if you are in the area you will stop and say hello. Sat 9-4 Sun 10-4

No comments:

Post a Comment