Saturday, May 12, 2012

Coastal towns bring sun, fun and a few antiques!

What a fun weekend! After a very long couple of weeks, this was exactly what I needed.
It started in Cayucos with a sleep over at a beach house...

Complete with women who are good for the soul, wine, great food, lot's of gossip,
crazy amounts of laughter and ended with a little shopping.
We continued onto Cambria and had lunch at a great little restuarant
called Robin's where we all loved our lunch.

Kathy, Carrie, Susi, Sally & Lattice & I am behind the camera... Love this cute little town! 
We decided to go see our friend and fellow dealer from the Speckled Hens Antique Show, Donna, at her newly relocated shop called The Hidden Gate Antiques. Stop by and say hello!
Every square inch of this little shop is filled with wonderful treasures!


 After browsing thru this adorable shop and making a few purchases, we said goodbye
 to Donna and headed down to a couple of my other favorite little shops.
There is something about the tranquility of this little garden located inside,
that finds me wanting to just stay! Love this place!
Needless to say, it was time to say goodbye to the girls and keep heading north...
I was meeting more good friends that evening for dinner and 
very early morning of shopping at The Alameda Point Flea market! 
Look at this view from the show... beautiful!

As always, I found some great treasures and saw friends who I only get to see occasionaly. It was an amazing weekend ...I am a pretty lucky girl, but I've already new that! I give that silent prayer of thanks quite often. Beautiful weather, great friends, antiques & family... what else matters?




1 comment:

  1. Hi Victoria, How FUN!! So glad you had a much needed vacation and girlie time! Looking forward to seeing your treasures...missing u...xokathee

    ReplyDelete