Thursday, June 28, 2012

TOP 25 BEST ROMANTIC-STYLE FLEA MARKETS IN AMERICA....I'M SO EXCITED!!

Every month my Romantic Homes Magazine comes and of course I read it cover to cover!
But the annual list of best flea markets in America is always one of my favorite issues. So I settled in my comfy chair and I start reading... from small flea's to big flea's the list's read on. Some I no very well as I frequent them on a monthly basis, others I know from the midwest...thats where I am from. Others are on my must do list! So... on I read and I get to my favorite three women in the world, Carrie, Kathy & Susi.... The Three Speckled Hens! Yay I think, they are on the list! Finally everyone should know what I have known for seven years!!! This is a great show! This show has a very relaxed country feel where a wide variety of dealers come together, bringing something for everyone. Whatever your style, you will find what your looking for at this show! Located at the
Mid State Fairgrounds in Paso Robles, California, this show is both inside & outside.
Great food, great fun! Don't miss it!
The next show is October 13&14
Saturday Earlybird Admission 8 AM- $15
Saturday & Sunday
10 AM- 4 PM -$7
Oh, and I guess I should mention that I will be there again also!
Victoria Stoehr Designs will be in the same 30ft space #103 & #104
For more information:




1 comment:

  1. Wow, this paragraph is good, my younger sister is analyzing such
    things, therefore I am going to inform her.


    Feel free to surf to my web page: Air Max 93

    ReplyDelete