Sunday, September 12, 2010

The count down begins...

I can't believe in a month from now, I will start loading all of these wonderful treasures into the trailer for the Fall Three Speckled Hens Antique Show! It is going to be so fun this time... A new venue, all the familiar dealers that you know and love and some great new additions as well! There are so many great things to see and do while your up there, shops and restaurant are plentiful and so are the wineries.
As the event draws near, I will continue to post photos of the beautiful timeworn finds that will be in my booth. As always look for the Victoria Stoehr Designs Sign Posted proudly. If you have a map Look for Sally and I we are spaces D E & F.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria, just found your blog thru your email. We have alot of the same favorites. I will be selling at Remnants of the Past show this year, but will be going to buy at the Speckled Hens Show. I hope next year to be selling there. I love your pictures on your blog, I can tell you must have a spectacular booth! Stop by my new blog and say hello. Have a great week, kathee chateauetjardin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS...I've added you to my FAVS and became a follower! kathee

    ReplyDelete