Thursday, July 21, 2011

Midwest here I come!

Well I am off to the Midwest again! After a quick stop at my high school reunion... let the antiquing begin! I will be with my faithful home town antiquing sidekick, my mother. If this extreme humidity and heat index eases up then we will hit a flea market. If not we are going with plan B. We will hit some of our favorite haunts and then we are heading to Galena, Illinois, (which was the home of President Grant)This picturesque little town is filled with shops, resturants and antiques. Then our plan will be to take the bridge across the Mississippi river to the small town of Dubuque, Iowa. I will fill you in on my adventures and post pictures once I am there. Little towns are the best! I can't wait to see what treasures are waiting for us! we always find such great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment