Wednesday, January 4, 2012


The holiday decorations are put away, the house is put back together...okay it is different again! After all when you are in the antiques and interior design business, your house is always changing! I finally had time to look at a few magazines that I have been anxious to read through. I was very excited to see The Remnants of the Past Vintage Show featured in the spring issue of Romantic Country magazine, as one of the top 10 flea markets in the U.S. again! If you have had a chance to visit the show, then you know what a great group of dealers participate. The new larger location, The Alex Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo, was able to accommodate dealers inside as well as outside. If you have yet to visit the show, the next one will be held on June 2nd & June 3rd. This spring issue is a good one, check it out! Happy New Year everyone! Wishing you blessings~ Victoria

2 comments:

  1. I read mine too!Great issue.............HAPPY NEW YEAR to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria, Thank you again for your exquisite jewelry giveaway!

    I did want to go to that show last June but I think I might truly make it this year. I live near Yosemite but SLO is doable.

    Hugs and Happy New Year.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete