Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Willows


I took the bridge over the Mississippi river from Galena, to my favorite store in Illinois to Dubuque, Iowa. Willows, a family owned store. I have bought from Michelle and her mother Mariann before at an outdoor flea market last summer. I thought then they had the best space! My mother, who shares my love of antiques, and who also sold antiques and collectables when I was a child,was with me as we were enjoying this trip. We Spent a couple hours browsing in this adorable space, which is so much like our style at A Beautiful Mess Antiques. Michelle and Mariann really have a great eye and an artful way of displaying their merchandise. Oh and did I mention that they are from the same hometown that I grew up in ? Besides me buying a lot to ship back to California, I also enjoyed talking to Michelle about high school & friends. I hope if you are ever in Dubuque Iowa, You will drop in and see their wonderful shop. Willows is Located at 471 W. 4th Street, Dubuque, Iowa 52001 (563) 690-1593

No comments:

Post a Comment